HMSA Cares About You and Your Family
Welcome to the HMSA Plan for QUEST Members. HMSA QUEST is a Medicaid program that
provides medical and behavioral health services to residents of Hawaii. HMSA is
proud to provide QUEST members with the highest quality health plan.
Your health and well-being are very important to us. That’s why we partner with
you and your doctors to ensure you receive the best care possible that focuses on
your unique needs.
As an HMSA QUEST member, you enjoy these features and much more:
- A large network of Hawaii doctors lets you go to the doctors and hospitals most
convenient for you and your family.
- The 24-Hour Nurseline that you may call to talk with a nurse, answer your questions,
and tell you whether you should see your doctor, go to the emergency room, or care
for yourself at home. This service is free for HMSA QUEST members.
- HMSA’s disease management services that help you manage chronic diseases like asthma,
behavioral health, heart failure, coronary artery disease, diabetes, and chronic
- HMSA Well-Being Connection Workshops are free and use fun, interactive methods to
teach you about fitness, nutrition, stress management, and overall well-being.
- HMSA’s friendly employees who understand you and your needs are available 24 hours
a day to answer your questions.
- HMSA365, a discount program that helps you save money on a variety of health and
wellness products and services.
- The state’s top health screening program for kids.
- HMSA QUEST doesn’t cost you anything.
- HMSA is a local company with nearly 75 years of experience.
If you have any questions about your health plan, please call us:
- (808) 948-6486
- 1 (800) 440-0640 toll-free
- TTY/TDD: 1 (877) 298-4672
We look forward to helping you with the same friendly, local service Hawaii families
have trusted for generations. We are here to make sure that you and your family
receive the care and attention you need and deserve.
How Do I Know if I’m Eligible for QUEST? How Do I Apply for QUEST?
To find out if you may be eligible for QUEST, visit www.med-quest.us. You can also
download an application at the same website.
HMSA QUEST Works with Other Companies for Your Care
In the HMSA Plan for QUEST Members, HMSA partners with other companies to give you
the best care. They may need to talk with you for HMSA.
- APS Healthcare may need to talk to you about behavioral health care and case management.
- Healthways may need to talk to you about services or health tests or screenings.
- Landmark may need to talk to you about physical or occupational therapy.
- CVS Caremark may need to talk to you about your prescription drugs.
- National Imaging Associates may need to talk to you about radiology services, such
as a CT scan or MRI.