The drug claim form is available to you in a variety of ways. You can print the Prescription Reimbursement Claim Form from My Account on hmsa.com. You can also request copies by mail or in person.
To print the claim form online from My Account:
- Log in to My Account.
- Select the Prescription Tools link at the top left of the screen, then select the My Dashboard link.
- You’ll be directed to the CVS Caremark web page.
- Select Order Prescriptions at the top of the page.
- Select Forms for Print to take you to the Paper Claims Reimbursement Forms section.
To request that the claim form be mailed to you:
- Call HMSA’s Customer Relations department and select the drug option to speak with a representative.
To request the claim form in person:
- Visit an HMSA office to pick up claim forms.
- CVS Caremark provides pharmacy benefit management services and manages HMSA’s drug formulary for HMSA’s commercial, Medicare, and QUEST programs. CVS Caremark is an independent company.