HMSA Well-Being Connection
HMSA is committed to the well-being of our community and can help improve your social, emotional, and physical health through HMSA Well-Being Connection, a powerful suite of well-being capabilities.
Well-Being Connection gives you:
- HMSA Well-Being Connect. Assess your health and create a customized wellness plan with this easy-to-use website. Record your progress for weight, exercise, and more with helpful online tools and trackers. Sign on to Well-Being Connect through My Account.
- Healthways Well-Being Assessment ™. Get your health score with a personal health assessment in just minutes! Evaluates your overall well-being – social, emotional, and physical health.
- Well-Being Plan. Take action by working on areas where you need improvement. Earn points for achieving your goals.
- Well-Being Connection Workshops. Increase your understanding and knowledge on health and well-being topics such as disease awareness, nutrition, physical activity and exercise, stress management, or weight awareness.
- Health Coaching. By email or phone. Coaching may also be supported by interactive voice response, reminders, in-person, text messaging, and online chat.
Manage your chronic health conditions, stay healthy while you’re pregnant, stop smoking, and receive other services for a healthy lifestyle.
For more information, contact Well-Being Connection at 1 (855) 329-5461 toll-free.
Healthways Well-Being Assessment is a trademark of Healthways, Inc. All rights reserved.