Smoking is the most significant modifiable factor contributing to poor health and increased medical costs. Quitting smoking is an important part of improving health and reducing medical costs.
But quitting smoking is tough. Most smokers have tried to quit before, some of them many times.
HMSA and QuitNet can help.
- Quitting tobacco is one of the best things you can do to improve your health and the health of those around you.
- With QuitNet, you're in good company. You'll get proven, personalized support to help meet your individual needs.
- Choose the coaching method that's right for you: Online support, phone consultations, or both - it's your call.
- Plus, our smoking cessation counselors are local health coaches in Hawaii, so you'll be talking to someone who understands you.
- Or, you can connect with your peers, too. QuitNet has an active online community of participants, all supporting each other's success.
With HMSA and QuitNet, you'll learn strategies for dealing with cravings, avoiding weight gain, and staying smoke-free. QuitNet can help you keep moving forward. Together, we can work toward a healthier, smoke-free future.
QuitNet is available to most HMSA members at no charge.
For information about your specific benefits, contact HMSA Customer Relations.
To learn more or to get started, contact HMSA Well-Being Connection at 1 (855) 329-5461 toll-free.