An investment in your health. As a student, health care is probably the last thing on your mind. But it shouldn’t be. Preventing illness and getting care when you’re ill should be a priority at any age.
Student Plan 19
- The peace of mind of having health coverage. The plan has all the major features of a comprehensive medical plan at a reasonable cost.
- You may select any provider. However, you’ll receive the best value from this plan by using participating providers.
- Whether you’re studying in Hawaii or another state or vacationing on the Mainland, your coverage travels with you wherever you go.
Plan resourcesSummary of Benefits Coverage
Guide to Benefits
- Full-time student between the ages of 19 through 24.
- Legal resident of the state of Hawaii.
- 12-month waiting period for maternity-related services.
- Enroll within 31 days of your last day of HMSA coverage for continuous coverage. All other enrollments are due by the 12th of any month to be effective the 1st of the following month.
For more information contact us.
Quarterly rates for individuals
9/1/2013 - 8/31/2014
$397.50Apply by mail
- USAble Life provides small group insurance for HMSA employer groups. USAble Life is solely responsible for the small group insurance benefit.