HMSA's My Account for HMSA members
My Account on hmsa.com provides you with online access to your health plan information.
Through My Account, you can:
To register for HMSA's My Account:
- Click on the link to go to the My Account registration page.
- Click Register Now next to "New User?"
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Select and answer three security questions.
- Once you submit your responses to the security questions, you will receive an email asking you to validate your email address. You must click the link in the email and log back in to My Account to complete the security process.
- Once you complete registration and the security process, you will be taken to your My Account home page.
Don't see a link to view your dental or drug claims? Check your HMSA membership card to see if you have dental or drug coverage with HMSA. If the word Dental or Drug with a code is not listed, you might have coverage with another insurer. Please check with your employer or employee organization. If your HMSA membership card indicates that you have dental or drug coverage with HMSA, call HMSA Customer Relations for assistance.