HMSA programs to treat your condition or manage your disease
HMSA has programs to help you stop smoking, support you through your pregnancy, and manage your disease.
- Stop smoking
- Smoking is a hard habit to break. But you can become tobacco-free with HMSA’s stop-smoking services, designed to provide you with the personalized support you need to quit and stay smoke-free.
- Prenatal Care
- HMSA’s prenatal care services can help ensure a healthy experience for mother and child. This program answers your questions and supports you and your ob-gyn throughout your pregnancy with a variety of educational and clinical services.
- Disease management: HMSA’s disease management services provide you with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, dietitians, health coaches, and social workers to develop a personalized plan to reach your optimal health and well-being. Disease management services help members who have:
- Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Behavioral health issues – managing stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, smoking, and other behavioral issues.
- Heart failure and coronary artery disease.
- Chronic kidney disease.