Find doctors in your HMO health center with HMSA's Find a Doctor tool
HMSA's Find a Doctor tool provides you with information about participating providers in your health center. Follow the instructions below to search for providers in your health center.
- Go to Find a Doctor on hmsa.com.
- Type one of the following in the search box:
- A provider type, such as, PCP, gynecologist, pediatrician, dermatologist, etc.
- A symptom or keyword to start your search, for example, "flu" will find family physicians and "skin rash" will find dermatologists.
- A doctor's name.
- Your location, for example, "96701 dermatologist" will find Pearl City dermatologists.
- Click Select your plans. Select Health Plan Hawaii and save your changes. Click the magnifying glass in the blue box to begin your search.
- Select the appropriate health center in the left column to narrow your search.
- You can narrow your search even more by clicking on any of the other options in the left column of the screen. Note: Enter your location (city or ZIP code) at the top of the column to see providers in a specific area.
- Once you find a doctor, click the View Details link to see if the doctor is accepting new patients. This information is subject to change at any time, so we encourage you to call the doctor for confirmation.
- Click on the View Details link on each provider to be sure they are accepting new patients.
- Note: Ratings and reviews by patients for each provider can only be viewed using this tool. To submit your own rating or review for a provider, you must log in to My Account and click View Claims. You can only rate and review a provider who is listed in your summary of claims.