If you have HMSA drug coverage, you can access useful online tools through HMSA My Account.
To find the Prescription Tools through My Account:
- Register and log on to My Account. For more information on My Account, please click here.
- Click on the Prescription Tools tab on the left side of the page.
The Prescription Tools allow you to:
- Access My Dashboard: Your main CVS Caremark member page with links to help you save on drugs, order mail-order drugs, print forms, get messages from CVS Caremark, Ask-a-Pharmacist, and more.
- Manage your mail-order drugs: Pay your balance, check your order, view history, refill prescriptions, and transfer prescriptions.
- Check your mail-order status: View when your order was placed, shipping status, and orders under review.
- Check your drug claims and balances: View processed claims and mail-order payment information.
- View drug pricing: Verify coverage and check the cost of a specific drug.
- Find participating local and U.S. Mainland pharmacies by entering a ZIP code or city and state.
- View drug benefit highlights: Copayments for brand-name and generic drugs.
- Request a new mail-order prescription. Use CVS Caremark's FastStart® service to help you save time and money.
- Purchase non-prescription products through CVS.
Note: 65C Plus (Cost), Akamai Advantage, and The HMSA Plan for QUEST Members have drug tools specific to their plan. Log in to My Account for more information.